Terms of Service Policy
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- By using any of our services or subscribing you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound/accept by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean CavinKare Private Limited / CKPL.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. Special orders will be accepted on discretionary bases and may also be refused.
- We will not claim any responsibility for Product related issues/allergies resulting from ordered Products.
- Special orders will be accepted on a discretionary basis and may also be refused without assigning any reason.
- By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with CKPL and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with CKPL.
- You shall not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website or “frame” the Website, except with the express advance written permission of CKPL.
- When you use any CKPL Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You approve and accept to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other CKPL Services.
- You agree and acknowledge that CKPL is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that CKPL Products is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
- All prices listed on the Sites are subject to change. We do our best to keep all items and prices on our website. Pricing / information displayed is for reference purposes only and may be subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- CKPL neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall CKPL be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services.
- If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable to you save as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions and shall have no other obligations, duties or liabilities whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use of the service or connection to the web site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CKPL and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaims all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products and services including all implied warranties, terms and conditions, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement in no event, shall CKPL and / or its suppliers be liable for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of revenue, wasted time, wasted costs, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Web site or for any information, products and services obtained through this Website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if CKPL or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the maximum liability of CKPL and/or its respective suppliers shall not, in any case, exceed in aggregate, the value of the order in respect of which such claim arises.
- We shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in the performance of these terms and conditions or delay in performance or breach of the terms and conditions due to any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Each Party shall be excused from liability for the failure or delay in performance of any obligation under this Agreement by reason of any event beyond such Party’s reasonable control including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, or other natural forces, war, civil unrest, accident, Pandemic, epidemic any strike or labor disturbance, or any other event similar to those enumerated above. Such excuse from liability shall be effective only to the extent and duration of the event(s) causing the failure or delay in performance and provided that the Party has not caused such event(s) to occur and continues to use diligent, good faith efforts to avoid the effects of such event and to perform the obligation. Notice of a Party’s failure or delay in performance due to force majeure must be given to the unaffected Party promptly thereafter but no later than five (5) days after its occurrence which notice shall describe the force majeure event and the actions taken to minimize the impact thereof. All delivery dates under this Agreement that have been affected by force majeure shall be tolled for the duration of such force majeure. In no event shall any Party be required to prevent or settle any labor disturbance or dispute. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should the event(s) of force majeure suffered by a Party extend beyond a Two month period, the other Party may then terminate this order by written notice to the non-performing Party.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.